Working together to achieve success

Working together to achieve success

Friday 4 September 2015

Jasmine - My Kitchen Rules


food August 18, 2012 1My Kitchen Rules!
Yesterday we planned what we could make to give our fathers for Father's Day.We made a list of all our ideas and choose the best two (which was cookies and chocolates).We choose what group we wanted to go in (I went in cookies).In my group was Shelby,Francis, Trinity Else and me .We planned what kind of cookies we wanted to make.  We decided on m&m cookies.  We wrote down the recipe.Then we got put into groups Trinity and Francis was on shopping, Else was on cooking and me and Shelby were on cleaning and packaging.Then after everyone did their jobs Shelby and I packaged the cookies. Ms MacGregor took a photo and we got to take them home and give them to our dad’s for Father's Day:-]Cookies, Čokoládové Lupínky

No comments:

Post a Comment