Working together to achieve success

Working together to achieve success

Friday 4 September 2015

Fathers Day Cook Off by Adrian

Date: 4/8/2015

Yesterday we had a ‘Fathers Day gift cook off’ between Chocolate and Cookies and I was team Chocolate. It wasn’t that good that the chocolate melter got really messy and it took a while to clean. I remember that the chocolate looked really yummy and I couldn’t eat it. The best part of it was smashing the m&m’s to go with the chocolate. I learnt that chocolate can set quite fast if you leave it in room temperature. I am feeling good about giving the chocolates to my dad early (before I ate them) because he looked like he enjoyed them. I think that it was really fun making the chocolates even though we didn’t win the competition.  Next time I will try even harder to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment