Working together to achieve success

Working together to achieve success

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Descriptive Writing








Dandelion



As I see the green grass I bend down to pick the dandelion fairy off the






ground.  I quietly make a wish and then gently blow the fairies away. 








They float up, up and away. As I watch them fly away I see them go very,






very high in the sky.









Written by Trinity









Jess And The Dandelion



Jess found the dandelion on a clear, calm summer day and what




else would Jess do? … She would make a wish. She closes her




eyes and made a wish.  Then she made a gentle breeze blow and



spray the buds.  They drifted through the air and across the





garden.   As Jess watched the peaceful buds float into the heavens




she heard a voice… It was her mother calling for her, it was lunch




time.   Jess jumped up on her feet and ran inside to eat.




By Adrian


No comments:

Post a Comment