Working together to achieve success

Working together to achieve success

Sunday, 3 May 2015

What is on this Week? Week 3 Term 2

What’s on this week – Week 3 Term 2 2015

Across NZ this week is Road Safety Week.
The theme is Look out for kids, focusing on keeping some of our most vulnerable road users, children, safe.


Monday –
Draw Week 1-2 brainstorm homework

Tuesday –
Technology.  Covered shoes essential and girls need to tie up their hair.  
Kapa Haka 1pm – 1.45pm.  
Large ball skills team rotation TBC

Wednesday ––
Basketball afterschool (for some students)

Thursday –
Library and Computer
Doug Bracewell Yr 7 Leadership (for some students)

Friday –
Buddy class 11:35
Team sport 2:15

Year 8 Whanau – I still have a couple of parents to contact in regard to the home visit so I will be organising those this week.
Year 7 Whanau – I will also be contacting you this week to make a time to see you all as soon as I have completed my visits with the Year 8 Whanau.

Class Blog- room12cartertonschool2015.blogspot.co.nz.  Check us out and I will be putting any info on the blog such as reminders etc, plus what we have been doing at school and in class.

Google docs – your child has their class log-in and can find any homework etc on Google Drive.  Plus you can see what they have been doing in class if they are using a device or netbook.

Regards – Melanie MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment